Gallery - stone table tops
The stones in the Countertop Gallery below are available in the fields for selecting the type of stone or on an individual order. Each model of BellaCasa.co furnishing may be bought with any kind of stone that suits your tastes or the interior arrangement.
Granite - give the interior a unique look!
Granite is a natural stone with high resistance to abrasion and mechanical factors. The wide range of shades in which it is available as well as beautiful and unique patterns make it a highly valued material for the tops of tables, tables, benches and consoles. This raw material takes on various colors: from many shades of gray to almost black, and sometimes even white, white-pink, red or green. A piece of furniture in a configuration with a granite top is an investment for many years, which will additionally give the interior a chic and exclusive look, it is the perfect combination of functionality and beautiful appearance.
Quartzite Technistone - a rich palette of shades and beautiful and unique patterns.
Quartzite is a compact rock with a dominant grain component of the quartz sand fraction. It is a stone made of 95% natural resources.
Quartzite has excellent properties, especially high resistance and compactness. It is valued primarily for its ease of cleaning, non-porous surface and high resistance to bacteria and scratches. A wide range of colors of this stone will certainly please every lover of colorful interiors, giving us many possibilities in creating beautiful arrangements of our home space.
QUARTZITE - NOBLE COLLECTION
QUARTZITE - CRYSTAL COLLECTION
QUARTZITE - STARLIGHT COLLECTION
LAMINAM quartz sinters - leading trends in contemporary architecture.
Laminam quartz sinters are a composition of natural materials, in particular quartz, shale clays, granite rocks and ceramic pigments.
Quartz sinters are not only very good functional properties, but also a modern design, meeting the expectations of even the most demanding people. On the one hand, quartz sinters are extremely durable and resistant to damage, on the other hand, they are very thin and light. Quartz sinters from Laminam are perfect for contact with food, because they do not release any substances under the influence of water. They also prevent the formation of mold, bacteria and fungi. In addition, they are very resistant to scratches, deep abrasion and UV radiation.
- Chemical resistance: Quartz sinters are resistant to organic and inorganic solvents, disinfectants and detergents. They can be easily cleaned without affecting the surface characteristics. The only product that can damage the boards is hydrofluoric acid.
- Hygienic features of the surface: They are perfect for contact with food, because they do not release any substances when exposed to water. They also prevent the formation of mold, bacteria and fungi.
- Abrasion resistance: Table tops are very resistant to scratches and abrasion. The properties of the countertops remain unchanged even with intensive use and frequent cleaning.
- Reaction to fire: Quartz sinters do not contain organic material, therefore they are resistant to fire and high temperatures. In case of fire, they do not emit smoke or toxic substances.
- Resistance to UV rays: The sinters are completely resistant to UV radiation. The boards do not contain organic dyes and are resistant to UV rays. Even when subjected to severe climatic changes, the colors remain unchanged.
- Ecological features and recycling: Quartz sinters are a completely natural product. They do not emit any substances into the environment and can be easily ground and recycled for use in other production processes.
SINTER QUARTZ CALACATTA MICHELANGELO
SINTER QUARTZ NATURALI BIANCO STATUARIO VENATO