Complaints regarding goods
1. The rights of the Buyer, who is a consumer, resulting from the provisions of this point shall be independent of the rights vested in the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz.U.2014.827).
2. If the Buyer finds quality or quantity defects in the purchased goods, he should contact the e-shop service in order to determine the method of considering the complaint as soon as possible.
3. If the Buyer orders the upholstered furniture with a fabric in the same color as the furniture already purchased, there may be a difference in the shades of the chosen fabric, which does not constitute a basis for complaint of the product.
4. Damages resulting from improper self assembly by the Buyer are not subject to complaint.
5. The complaint report may be downloaded by the Buyer HERE. After filling in all of the fields, please return it back via email. The buyer has the right to submit a complaint in writing or by e-mail.
6. In the case of returning goods to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to secure the advertised product in a way that prevents its damage. Shipping address: BellaCasa.co sp. z o.o. ul. Żagańska 100 G, 68-200 Żary.
7. The seller, via the courier company, will collect the goods from the Buyer at his own expense.
8. If the claim is justified, the goods will be exchanged for another, wholesome, and if this is impossible, the Buyer will be refunded. If there is a need to return funds for the transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, the Seller will refund the bank account assigned to the Customer's payment card.
9. The seller will consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.
10. The rights due to quality defects shall expire:
a) after the deadline specified in the warranty card in the event that such a card was delivered with the goods - information about the duration of the warranty and a link to the document or sub-page where information on the content of the warranty in the product's card can be found on the store's website,
b) in the case of a warranty after the expiry of the period of two years from the date of delivery of the item.
Entitlements due to quantity defects should be notified immediately after receiving the parcel, not later than within 7 days.
11. Each product we send is new and undamaged, pre-checked by the manufacturer and then thoroughly before shipment by people preparing the package.
12. In the event of a factory defect, the goods not in accordance with the Agreement should be packed securely with full additional equipment, which the customer received at the purchase, or its part as part of the complaint after consultation with the seller.
The package should be accompanied by the original of the fiscal receipt or a copy of the invoice and the completed complaint form.
13. After packing the goods together with completed forms and proof of payment, please inform the seller (by email) so that he can order the carrier in order to collect the defective goods.
14. Defects disclosed during the seller's liability period will be removed within 21 days. After the repair, we send the goods at the expense of the seller. If the defect can not be removed, the goods will be exchanged for a new one, and if it is no longer available, the seller will refund the money.
15. Differences in the color of the fabric, leather, eco-leather, wood, stone top, which result from various parameters of the monitor or graphics card do not constitute grounds for reporting complaints. In addition, the Seller reserves the possibility of structural and color differences in materials originating from different beams and differences between the offered fabric sampler and the fabric obtained in production. These are differences resulting from the natural dyeing process of fabrics and are independent of the Seller.
16. The color of a stone table top or natural wood may actually differ from the picture of the product (photos are for reference only). Natural scratches, microcracks or discolorations on the surface of the stone are proof of the authenticity and the effect of natural differences of one stone species.
These are natural materials, that is why differences in their colors and textures are not a disadvantage and are not subject to complaint.
17. Due to the manual profiling, polishing and shaping of steel, there may be non-linear differences as to the shape of the form of individual elements and parts of the furniture. Gentle joints, cavities are the result of a manual steel processing process and its inevitable element. Manual processing is characterized by the uniqueness of each piece of furniture
18. The dimensions of products given in the e-store may differ from the real ones by +/- 2%, which results from technological processes.
19. During the period of the seller's liability for non-compliance of the product with the complaint, any defects resulting from the incorrect use of the goods by the buyer are not covered.
Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services.
1. BellaCasa.co takes steps to ensure that the e-shop is fully operational to the extent that it is based on current technical knowledge and remove, within a reasonable time, any irregularities reported by the Customer.
2. The customer is obliged to inform BellaCasa about any irregularities or breaks in the functioning of the e-shop immediately.
3. The Customer may report any irregularities in the functioning of the e-shop in writing to the address: BellaCasa.co, ul. Żagańska 100G, 68-200 Żary, by e-mail: email@example.com or using the contact form.
4. When submitting a complaint, the customer should provide his / her name, mailing address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the e-shop.
5. BellaCasa.co processes any complaint within 14 (fourteen) days, and if that is not possible, informs the Customer during this period when the complaint will be processed.
Cancellation and returns of Goods
1. According to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2016.227) he Buyer may waive the agreement concluded with the Seller, without giving reasons within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of receipt of the consignment. It is enough to send a statement before the expiry of the deadline (does not apply to the products specified in point 10.3).
2. Should the Buyer wish to withdraw from the contract and return the goods, he/she may contact the e-shop service to determine the way of returning the goods.
3. The Buyer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract when ordering an unprocessed product manufactured according to the specifications provided by the Consumer or the product satisfying his/her individual needs, in particular a product with customised characteristics such as colour or type of material the product is made from. All products made and ordered at the Buyer's request (customised) are not subject to reimbursement and the Buyer shall not have the right to withdraw from the Contract.
4. In the case of resignation from the order of the goods unconverted by the Buyer within 2 days from the date of the advanced payment, it shall be fully refunded. In the case of cancellation of the order by the Buyer after 2 days from the date of the advanced payment, it is not recoverable.
5. The Buyer is obliged to return the item to the Seller or transfer it to a person authorized by the e-shop immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day he renounced the contract. In order to keep the deadline it is enough to ship the item before it expires.
6. The consumer bears the responsibility for reducing the value of the item due to its use beyond the necessity of determining the character, features and its functioning.
7. Money will be refunded within 14 (fourteen) days from the date when the consumer's withdrawal notice is received. The Seller waives the refund of the payment received from the Consumer until the item is returned.
8. The Seller makes a refund using the same method of payment used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer expressly agrees to another way of reimbursement, which does not expose him/her to any additional costs.
9. Should it be necessary to return the funds for the transaction made by the customer with the payment card, the Seller will return the funds to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Buyer.
10. The Buyer may withdraw from the contract by providing the Seller with a statement of withdrawal.
11. The Buyer can return the item via courier and the delivery fee is covered by the Buyer. The Buyer only covers the direct cost of returning the item. Due to the size and the weight of goods, the withdrawal from the contract may result in higher costs than the regular postage.
12. The Buyer is obliged to secure the returned goods in such a way that they are not damaged. Shipping Address: BellaCasa.co ul. Żagańska 100 G, 68 -200 Żary.
13. Cash on delivery shipments sent to the Seller's address are not received.
Withdraw from the contract may be downloaded HERE.